Saturday, December 18, 2004

Feverish!

Yeah, literally, I am feverish. A few minutes back, I saw this smudged wallpaper on Nafid bhai's monitor and I thought it was a couple kissing with the girl arched back in the guy's arms.
Actually it was only a guy with two of his hands rubbing on a flame. I know it was stupid to think like that. But think about it! Why would a guy be rubbing flames, when there are much better and nicer things to RUB!!!
My friend Tanim, sitting right beside me, described his feverish state. He hasn't been shitting for the last eight hours now. And he probably had something, that no longer wants to be inside the bowels of his existence and is trying to come out.
Therefore, Tanim was asking whether it would be nice if he took a dump in the bathroom on this floor of the Daily Star. The idiot was about to go to the one upstairs, which is even worse. Frustrated journalists and on you know..!!
My buddy Kamran is probably pissed at me. He wanted me to be at the Tunesbd movie blast this afternoon. But I couldn't show up at the very last minute and RSVPed him through an sms.
I haven't heard from him ever since.
Now this fever is getting the best of me. My girl is already on my case, since she had constantly asked me the last three days to wear a jacket or something inside during the winter.
I never listened!
Anyhow, I got to run now. I have an assignment to cover.

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM , Blogger ChordsNstringS said...

Nare dost.. aint pissed.

Just couldnt call cuz I dont have credit man!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home