Thursday, December 16, 2004

Victory Day

Yeah a fine morning began with me waking up to find out that my meticulous student had arrived at 10 AM when his arrival was actually scheduled around 10:30 AM. I did not get up from the bed till the next half an hour. Was trying to get as much 'Shut-eye' as possible all this time and also, verbally trashed my student's past fourteen generations in my mind.
So it was a pretty relaxing with me constantly trying to figure out how to pass my time. I played 'GTA 3'till 3 last night. Couldnt wake up in time for Fazr therefore.
Saw something really shocking today. I was watching TV and one of my students informed me, of Kareena and Shahid Kapoor's pictures and video.
But anyhow, it wasnt a SEX tape first and foremost, after I got to see it on the news. It was just a clip of the two making out.
What I felt really appalling was why would some people even go to such lengths as to record a couple making out?
I mean, these people have their personal lives right? I cannot even imagine the idea, of someone taping me making out with some girl like that.
But I guess, its just a side effect of being popular. When you are popular, even you spitting on the street would be a great scoop or something!
Anyhow, I am getting bored again with almost nothing to do.
Star City's story bank has gone bankrupt and today Mizan bhai asked all of us for more stories.
Yeah, if only things were THAT easy!
I will be signing off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home