Sunday, December 12, 2004

Miracle!

Salaams,
Am back. I cant believe I was under so much mental stress last night and early this morning and how AlHamdulillah, I am so relaxed now.
Why was I under so much stress? Well simple.
After the whole incident yesterday, and the way, I saw one of my closest buddies cry, I could not shake away the morose streak I was going through.
Moreover, I had two finals today. And really serious ones at that too!
There was ECO173 and also ACT202. And if it was anything like I had a break of around an hour or two in between, things would have been a lot easier. But there was only this half an hour break.
And so, I did not prepare myself for ECO at all. I did get to study Accounting very little yesterday, when I met with Shafat, a classmate from ACT202. AlHamdulillah, we sat down for that, or else, I wouldn't have been able to answer any question whatsoever from ACT today.
Anyhow, so we got to do some of the problems together from ACT. But still there were all those theories and definitions to learn.
Even last night, the whole seriousness of the matter, did not sink into my very existence.
I was still running around, doing this and that, playing GTA III and so on.
I finally finished two out of five chapters. I did go through this other one the day before that.
So I was still left with two which I hadn't studied at ALL. And these were like the major ones.
Anyhow, so I did not give up. Around 2:00, I got extremely sleepy and thought that at least three hours of sleep would do me some good.
I was supposed to wake up at 5:00, right? Yeah, if only things were that easy!
I woke up around 8:00AM!
I still went on with Accounting and ended that around 10:30.
Went to my buddy Ifti's place then and ALHAMDULILLAH, he is an awesome student. He explained all the problems of ECO173 to me quite easily. ALHamdulillah, there weren't too many theories either.
So, I went to the Uni and studied till 12:54 PM.
Alhamdulillah, somehow I did good in the exam. Had around 7 marks worth of confusion and some other things as well.
But then, I hope , I will get some marks out of that 7 as well.
Well after that was done, i was scared about ACT then. Why? because there was a lot to cover and so little time to do it in!I did not do much. Revised most of the problems and that was it!
Went to the examination then and even though at first, things looked really tough, somehow, AlHamdulillah, I was able to answer the entire 100 marks of the entire exam.
I know there would be some mistakes, but hopefully things will not be too bad.
I am extremely tired at the moment. I would be heading home in sometime.
See you all, later. ALLAH Hafez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home