Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Relaxation or boredom?

--- A question that I constantly ask myself on days like today.I got done with my finals only yesterday and already, I am planning about what ways, I can spend most of these free hours that I have in my hands.
With the University closed till the next one month almost, I will be bashing my head around, trying to find ways through which I will be occupied.
My girl is supposed to be in Dhaka around the 20th of this month. But knowing her conservative family, she wouldn't be able to spend too much time with me. So I would probably have around a day or two to spend there.Valuable times are classified through their limited duration!
I am also, Insha'ALLAH, going to attend a friend's sister's wedding on the 14th of January which would be in Chittagong. Woo hoo! For those of you who dont know why I am woo hooing well, my girl resides in chittagong, so there!
But that still doesn't tell me about the times in between. Yes, I still have my students around. But they are never good enough to pass time.
Let's just hope something or the other comes up. Durre, my buddy is in town. Hopefully, she would be able to spend some of her precious time.
Oh well, I have had a pretty good day. But its still kind of boring with nothing much to do.
Tomorrow's the 16th of December. Good thing it ai'nt a holiday and I would still have to come to the office.
Take care till then. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home