Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Who am I?

Assalamu Alaikum to all my muslim brethern and so on,
And Hey yo to everyone else, :)
This is my blog. I have come up with it simply because of two reasons
1.) Two friends of mine got such blogs and therefore I figured why not!
2.)I want to share some of my thoughts with the rest of the world. I know they are at times weird but who knows, some of these may open up some windows for some people,Insha'ALLAH.
So to all of my friends who are reading this and to my unknown buddies as well, thanks a lot for reading this!
Hopefully from tomorrow I will start updating this page.
See you all, Insha'ALLAH. ALLAH Hafez.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM , Blogger ChordsNstringS said...

Write another one you stupid .... .... ... @#@$@#@#@$@# !!!!

Come on man, does it really matter if it sucks??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home