Friday, December 17, 2004

Old friend

Salaams
Hey y'all,
Am going to make this short and I dont really know sweet: I would be meeting a very old and close friend,Naveed in sometime now. Probably will catch up on old times. He may be in a bad mood still as uncle passed away only ten days back. Hopefully I would be able to cheer him up, Insha'ALLAH.
I went to Durre, another good buddy's sister's walima this afternoon. Food was okay, even though, I did not have a whole some meal.
It was Durre's fault. She was moving in CST (Chittagong Stretchable time).
But it was good, and I enjoyed the time with Durre, Fariya apu and buddies.
What really scared me was the way Durre went on and on about how scary some CTG families can get to people marrying into their families.
Point to be noted, my girl is from Chittagong. So I am aptly a little nervous about the whole thing. And why wouldn't I be !
My girl has three elder brothers before her.
And they are all Defense personnel. Yeah, Now that would be something out of Independence Day. Them being Will Smith and Jeff Goldbloom and me being the Alien.
And thirdly, her father is an ex-army doctor.
Voila! Now you know why I am nervous.
But something that still makes me go on with hope is the fact, that I have my ALLAH with me.I always somehow or the other through HIS help made it through in all the messy situations in life.
Tomorrow, Kamrangi has asked me to show up at the Cineplex around 1:30 tomorrow with Tk. 150 in my hands.
Let's see how that goes.
Watching Kamran in action is quite entertaining. I should get a video camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home