Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Tired

Hello everyone,
Its 1:31 AM on Thursday and I am still at the office. Just finished an article for Star Tech. Had dinner at the office and was working on this ever since then.

Am awfully tired. Was at Somewhere In from 4 till 7. And then came to DS.

I am a little frustrated about my buddy Ratul. He says he will show up by this december, Insha'ALLAH. But who knows, when December will finally come!

People, please dont get me for my english in this very entry. My head is clogged up as bad as Dhanmondi Road 27 around 8 AM on a Sunday.

I was talking to this online friend of mine. And realized especially how lucky I am to have Naila. Well, its not that Nasha, the girl in question is fickle or anything. Its just that she's scared about commitments. She was going out with this guy and recently they broke up. The guy seems to be serious about her and wants her back. But she is quite confused. She likes him and is fond of him, but does not want anything serious as of yet.

Well I guess, my readers can understand why i am AlHAMDULILLAH, so grateful to have Naila now.

But then again, I have got some skeptic friends who would say otherwise. Well, not that I disrespect them.
I hope and pray that everybody ends up good and has a clear understanding of life.
take care everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home