Tuesday, August 08, 2006

To the freebird

Freedom is everything to human beings. But freedom to do the worst and testing the limits is not freedom but self-destruction.

I acted and messaged a very harsh message. There were two reasons behind it. I wanted to have some time on my own and clear my head out.
Secondly, I am acting on the thing that you have wanted. You wanted a chance at being able to take decisions. No matter how harmful they are, you want to decide.
I am letting you have that space as you have already expressed your disinterest about how my open-minded and loving care toward you simply suffocates you.

I am not in anyway escaping from anything. I just want you to live normally and happily.
And know what, I am hurting for not being able to talk to you, hear your voice and all.
But I want you to decide on your own and be confident about yourself. I don't want to feed you your decisions. I made that mistake today and that infuriated you to no means.
I am sorry for that. I will never do that to anybody ever again.

But have fun. I just pray that you realize what you are doing and you do make the correct decisions no matter how bad they are for me. I dont really care about myself. I don't think I ever did when it came to YOU.

I just want to see you happy.
take care.

PS if you feel bad and feel like talking, do call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home